Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I am thankful for a great number of things...

I am thankful that "our" kids get along so well.

I am thankful that Emma takes direction when I am trying to test out new equipment. Pam got me the Gary Fong LightSphere Pro Package for Christmas. While it isn't a shotgun, it's still really great.

Stephen loves to have his picture taken, especially when there are Legos to build. Note: Legos in the background.

Ahhhh... that's better. Uncle Josh threw down and at great sacrifice to the body, helped his nephew build an awesome Lego six legged battle droid troop transport.

I am glad the kids like Pamela, and that Pam has a new love of building Legos.

This is the outside of Emma's Green Grocer set. More info on the Lego site. 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

I really like your kids. They have your innate sweetness and openness, and they're really f***ing cute. I've gotten more selective about the kids I like, and I'm pretty smitten with Emma and Steve.